About this Product
Looking for a fun alternative to toast flutes for your wedding? Custom hand painted pint glasses are the perfect answer. This set features a classic Claddagh, but other designs are available. ideal for a fun wedding toast or home bar. I'm happy to personalize with names and date or the short phrase or your choice.
Love this, but want more or a different design? Convo me and I can create a listing just for you. Shots, wine glasses and toast flutes and new sand ceremony sets also available in this design.
Meet the Maker
Hi My business was born out of a desire to offer affordable hand painted glass gifts and other gifts. With a BFA in Illustration, I have a love and expertise for color and unique designs. Aside from glass, mini maracas and wooden signs, I am also a face painter. Working with kids is so fun and has allowed me to create some exclusive options for kids such as Contactless Face Painted Masks. My focus is providing a quality art products at an affordable price. There is a wide range of pricing to appeal to any budget. My favorite subjects include flowers, pet portraits and vehicle portraits, but I'm always thrilled to accept custom requests that are off the beaten trail. Contact me today to discuss what I can paint for you.
How it’s Made
One of my most popular designs, the Claddagh design was created for a friend who wanted pint glasses instead of toast flutes for her Irish wedding. i was happy to work with her to create a stunning set personalized to her and her groom. Since, then, the design has evolved but the classic look remains timeless. Choose toast flutes, pints, shots, wine glasses or beer mugs as you like. I can customize with names and dates or initials. These are also great for a man cave, house warming, or birthday gift. I have coordinating options like sand ceremony sets, heart cake toppers and wooden name plaques to enhance your irish collection.
NO refunds or exchanges for custom orders.
- I will replace items only if they arrive broken or personalization was incorrect due to my error. If buyer provides incorrect info, I am not responsible.
- Photo proof of the breakage will be required before refund is given.
- I will discuss issues up to 2 weeks after items were delivered.
- I accept cancellations on items within 24 hours of purchase.
All payments accepted thru stripe. Payment for all orders is expected UP FRONT!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- I will only be accepting orders in the United States.
- Due to the current Covid situation, shipping times may be delayed. Your patience is appreciated.
- Regular US priority mail will be the standard shipping method which includes insurance and tracking.
- Customers requesting faster shipping options will pay any additional fees incurred for faster delivery service.
- Christmas orders will be guaranteed to arrive by Christmas up until December 12. All items are well padded with bubble wrap.
- I package my items with bubble wrap and adequate padding to avoid breakage, but if your item arrives broken, please save the packaging in the event we need to file a claim with the post office.
- If address is different than the one listed in goimagine, there may be a delay in shipping your package until I clarify with you the correct address.
- If you need something shipped international, contact me with your postal code so I can get you a quote. Buyer pays shipping and any vat or customs fees incurred. I don't cheat on customs forms as it is illegal.
- For custom orders, I will send sketches once payment is received. No exceptions! I am happy to do up to two rounds of revisions on sketches before beginning the final project. If further changes are desired beyond a second round of revisions, a $5 up front fee will be incurred for each additional round desired. Once sketches are approved and work begins on your project, no further changes including color choices can be added.
- Personalized items: Please be specific about personalization placement to avoid any miscommunications.
- Pictures of final item will be sent for customer approval upon completion. Check spellings and dates carefully, please.
- I reserve the right to decline any custom request for copyrighted material, offensive or threatening undertones.
- If I am unable to meet your deadline or unable to complete your project, you will be fully refunded.