About this Product
A new design for my beachy wedding couples! This sand set features hibiscus flowers It is a 3 piece set with 3 corks to fit each bottle. I can personalize with names and date or initials as you like. This compact size of the bottles is ideal for destination weddings as it won't take a lot of space in your suit case. Love this, but need more bottles for a family sand ceremony or want shot glasses or toast flutes to match? Convo me and i can create a custom listing just for you.
Meet the Maker
Hi My business was born out of a desire to offer affordable hand painted glass gifts and other gifts. With a BFA in Illustration, I have a love and expertise for color and unique designs. Aside from glass, mini maracas and wooden signs, I am also a face painter. Working with kids is so fun and has allowed me to create some exclusive options for kids such as Contactless Face Painted Masks. My focus is providing a quality art products at an affordable price. There is a wide range of pricing to appeal to any budget. My favorite subjects include flowers, pet portraits and vehicle portraits, but I'm always thrilled to accept custom requests that are off the beaten trail. Contact me today to discuss what I can paint for you.
How it’s Made
Each sand set is made to order and hand painted. Glass is vintage glass so you can enjoy an eco-friendly product. Family editions are available in all styles. Custom designs and colors are always a possibility!
NO refunds or exchanges for custom orders.
- I will replace items only if they arrive broken or personalization was incorrect due to my error. If buyer provides incorrect info, I am not responsible.
- Photo proof of the breakage will be required before refund is given.
- I will discuss issues up to 2 weeks after items were delivered.
- I accept cancellations on items within 24 hours of purchase.
All payments accepted thru stripe. Payment for all orders is expected UP FRONT!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- I will only be accepting orders in the United States.
- Due to the current Covid situation, shipping times may be delayed. Your patience is appreciated.
- Regular US priority mail will be the standard shipping method which includes insurance and tracking.
- Customers requesting faster shipping options will pay any additional fees incurred for faster delivery service.
- Christmas orders will be guaranteed to arrive by Christmas up until December 12. All items are well padded with bubble wrap.
- I package my items with bubble wrap and adequate padding to avoid breakage, but if your item arrives broken, please save the packaging in the event we need to file a claim with the post office.
- If address is different than the one listed in goimagine, there may be a delay in shipping your package until I clarify with you the correct address.
- If you need something shipped international, contact me with your postal code so I can get you a quote. Buyer pays shipping and any vat or customs fees incurred. I don't cheat on customs forms as it is illegal.
- For custom orders, I will send sketches once payment is received. No exceptions! I am happy to do up to two rounds of revisions on sketches before beginning the final project. If further changes are desired beyond a second round of revisions, a $5 up front fee will be incurred for each additional round desired. Once sketches are approved and work begins on your project, no further changes including color choices can be added.
- Personalized items: Please be specific about personalization placement to avoid any miscommunications.
- Pictures of final item will be sent for customer approval upon completion. Check spellings and dates carefully, please.
- I reserve the right to decline any custom request for copyrighted material, offensive or threatening undertones.
- If I am unable to meet your deadline or unable to complete your project, you will be fully refunded.